Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Visa and its stages man !!!

Thought of writing this post just as an update to the previous one .. My finace's H1B made it through the lottery process !! Whoosh !! Thanks to all of your best wishes and prayers ... However, job is just half done yet !

why you ask ? well the application is stuck in whats called the 'RFE' (Request for Evidence) stage.. To sum up, this is the step where in the USCIS requests additional information from either you or the company you have applied H1 from. Its a long process and still ongoing ... The company we have applied through, is still working on it and hopefully we should know something within a couple of weeks !!

Hopefully will get to post the 'H1B mission impossible - successful !!" soon !!! :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm that s something now!
btw remember me?? :)

I hope n wish she gets the much needed Visa soon and you take her flying back with you.

:)

9/12/2007 03:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hulloa!! me is the same as above.
You disappeared after marriage or wat. Dont tell me you've shut shop.
Waiting for new posts.

1/23/2008 01:19:00 AM  
Blogger Aniruddha said...

Hey lively/my mind :),

thanks for your comments and thanks for stopping by .. Well, technically I have NOT stopped blogging yet .. though I have been away from the most of it these days ...

I am just doing audio blogging at http://anissongs.blogspot.com .. check it out ... feel free to listen to those songs and leave comments !

Thanks again !
Ani.

1/24/2008 09:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home