Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Too much Gravity !

[ I understand the problems of not having enough gravity - but this is just a frustrated cell-phone-dropper speaking .. Try to feel his emotions ;)]

I sometimes think, earth has too much gravity .. especially when I drop a glass or a bottle or my cell phone (this happens at lease once everyday) ... probably 10 - 20 % of the times I catch it back before it hits the ground but almost every time Earth wins ! :( ..

I think earth would have been fine with just a little bit less of gravity ... I mean, who doesnt mind lesser weight right ? We would have gotten rid of so much of tension and had so much time to catch those things we drop ... imagine you are carrying a panful of subji and you drop it (I know thats not hard to imagine, I am sure you have done this in the past at least once) and now imagine having enough time to catch the pan and hold it under the falling sabji to put it back inside the pan again ! Doesnt that feel good ? :)

I think its time for earth to learn to let go of things ... if not at least not to hold on to everything soo tightly ...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ~The Dream Catcher~ said...

cell-phone dropping is something I am extremelyyyy scared about, what with this new piece. Its too goddamn delicate, and just coz of that, I will agree with tis post. ;-)

11/09/2006 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Aniruddha said...

:) .. wait for the first time you drop it .. dont forget to blog that time .. I am sorry to say, its gonna happen - sometime or the other :(

11/10/2006 04:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home