Monday, July 17, 2006

Interesting questions on blogspot ...

I encountered some funny blogspot questions for profiles .. Pretty good (and some very very weird too) ones actually ! Made me think .. thought will share with you guys ... :)

1. Radio wire is often used to make bird nests. What station do they listen to?

2. Your hand has been replaced with rubber stamps .. what does it say ?

3.
When you spilled the milk, did it look like the moon?

4.
Well, maybe they don't need them, but don't you think that some fish might like a bicycle?

5.
How do you pronounce the 'g' in bologna?

6.
You've successfully slain the dragon! How will you toast your marshmallows?

7.
Come up with some possible band names for your group that features a washboard and a styrofoam tuba.

8.
You have to dig a hole to China. Where do you start?

Sometimes I tend to modify my profile just out of curiosity .. just to see what questions I get and how would I answer them .. pretty interesting question huh ! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ~The Dream Catcher~ said...

i v always tried to get an interesting question on my profile but i had silly things so i ultimately discarded it.. someone thinks a lot on the blogspot team.. hai na??

7/20/2006 04:56:00 AM  
Blogger Aniruddha said...

I agree !

7/24/2006 10:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home