Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Favorite one-liners - Part I

Here are a few english movie / serial one liners that I really really like ! For now, I have only written English one liners ... Note that I wrote only those which I could think of ... first 10 for now .. there are just soooo many of them ... impossible to remember them in one shot ... will add more later in the next posts ...

1. You see I have sent her a dessert .. a very special dessert... I wrote it myself ! - (Merovingian in ) - (Matrix Reloaded )

2. You almost had me ? You never had me ! You never had your car !!! Granny shifting not double clutching like you should !!- (The Fast & The Furious)

3. Would you turn to the page in this book that says where the mess hall is ? - (A Few Good Men)

4. My point is that there are 10 thousand babies born every hour .. thats 254 thousand (???@!!!) babies born every day !!! - (A Lot Like Love)

5. If you call my wedding, a party one more time mister, You may not be invited ! (Monica to Chandler in Friends - oh there are so many of them from Friends !!)

6. I said you come 90 and then I come 10 .. you dont come the whole 100 ! - (Hitch )

7. That ones called Anger ... ever simulate Anger before ? - (I, Robot )

8. Come on ! Stop Trying to hit me and Hit me ! - (Matrix)

9. Jennifer Anisten : Oh My God !!
Jim Carrey : You can call me Bruce !! :) - (Bruce Almighty)

10. Dude ! where is my car ? ... Where is your car Dude !! - (Dude ! Where is my Car )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah good ones!
i liked 8th n ninth most!!

:)

7/07/2006 01:55:00 AM  
Blogger Mitesh said...

8th anytime :-)

7/07/2006 06:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuthin new since a long time.. guess you are busy. Do write in sumthin... just visited ur blog, thot i'd say hi!

:)

7/11/2006 04:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home