Friday, August 18, 2006

Quote of the day !

'The best way to keep your word is to never give it'

I liked this quote .. for its play with words .. 'keep' and 'give' your word .. thought I will just post it and see what all you people think about it ..

But hey, dont get me wrong, this does not mean that I agree with the quote ... according to me, that would just be an escape ... its like saying if you dont want to run down by a car, dont walk on road ... In fact, I am not even sure if its technically sound .. 'Not giving' can not be the best way of 'keeping' ... I mean come on.. that is so gay ..

anyway .. so NO, I dont agree with it .. but I liked the way its designed !

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ~The Dream Catcher~ said...

yeah good play of words but thats where it ends. The best way to keep your word is to be sure abt what you say and abt yourself. I think.

8/18/2006 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya.. u ve been bloggin a lot!!
i liked the quote too.. but not the meaning.. it just sounds good!

im not bloggin much these days.. was on leave last week. n before that was stuckup with work. n no access to blogs @ office :( i can only read blogs using pkblogs but cant comment!
:(

8/20/2006 04:34:00 AM  
Blogger Aniruddha said...

Hey Cindrella,

Nice to see you back after long time .. & yes, I hope they take this blog-ban away soon !!

8/21/2006 12:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya.. long time indeed.. but no posts on ur blog since long!!!
busy haan??

post soon
:)
btw happy ganesh chaturthi

8/26/2006 03:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home