Saturday, February 25, 2006

Nissan 350z


I love this car Nissan 350z and whenever I buy a new car(sometime this year), its gonna be this one !! This blog is dedicated to my next cool super-car !!

A coupe with futuristic style and at the same time enough horsepower (300hp!) to make you fly ! Its a complete package with looks and power !! Just google it and you will find so many photos ! Its an amazing car guys .. I recently test drove the 2006 Enthusiast model and I was blown away by the power this car has ...


I like black on cars ... Its very stylish ... Heres how my 350z would look like



Don't you think the taillights are just too good ? I think they are just too sexy !

Heres a close-up:

You know ideally I would like my car to have the lambo doors (u know those which open vertically upwards !!!) and undercar lights (yes, exactly remember fast and furious ?) ... Yes I cant wait to put the image of my car ... One day I will update my blog and put that pic in !! cross your fingers ... Its coming soon !!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jovial said...

This one looks outstanding ..300 hp with 6 shift stick..awesome

3/26/2006 01:24:00 AM  
Blogger Aniruddha said...

http://helloani.blogspot.com/2006/05/zoom-zoom.html

5/15/2006 08:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home